Sunday, May 29, 2011

Gucci hysteria bag

ILouis Vuitton handbags 2011
fell in love with the Gucci Hysteria bag better later alligator. The price is not practical for me at all, but the color, touch, form, was beautiful. I stopped and study things and I really believe that thought SA, has a big sale that day. I just oogle Unfortunately, no real estate buyers. And last week I went to Gucci Bal Harbor and fell in love again, but this time the bag is affordable, relatively speaking. Gucci bag is designed with hysteria yellow white mosaic in front of the black leather bag on the back. Leather is expensive in the end. I mean, super sweet, just the way you touch melts. I continued to take the bag, thought it was Bottega Veneta, Gucci.Louis Vuitton Speedy 30 This backpack on my side of Gucci, in love with a bag that is completely wild. The body is very awkward, in fact it allows the use pocket when you use it with the messenger strap. Hysteria handbags Gucci Crest detail feature.
zp

No comments:

Post a Comment